Friday, August 8, 2014

Califriendcation Preview

If you follow me on instagram, then you are probably well aware of my recent summer travels!  In the beginning of July, my husband and I flew to San Fransisco.  We met up with two of my best friends from high school (Who are actually married to each other! Fun, right?!) and spent four days exploring San Francisco, followed by a beautiful drive up the coast, through the majestic redwood forests, a quick visit to Portland, and then to my parent's house in Washington.  I have dreamed about a trip like this for a long time and this year I finally decided to just make it happen.  We had so much fun and it has definitely been a highlight of 2014 for me.  

After we got back, we stayed busy with a few smaller trips and summer activities with friends and family, so I am only just now finishing up all of the photos I took from this west coast adventure!  I will be posting some of the photos here later this week. 

I hope your summer has been awesome as well!