Monday, April 27, 2015

The Swires Family

It has been while since I've blogged any new sets of photos, so I figured that this sweet family I recently photographed would be just perfect to get back into the swing of things!  Oftentimes photographing families with young children can be tricky - how do you get everyone to look at the camera at the same time?!  One of my favorite things about photographing families with (ridiculously cute) small children is that it is a great opportunity to capture more candid moments of the family having fun and interacting with one another.  This is exactly what happened when the Swires family and I spent the evening at the greenway for their family photos.  We got a few posed shots, and then let their kids play in the water and have fun.  Those photos of them playing in the water are some of my favorite captures so far this year.  I hope you enjoy them, too!