Friday, February 14, 2014

Pete + Jessi

I am so thrilled to have had the opportunity to take engagement photos for one of my dearest friends, Jessi.  Jessi lives in Scotland for about 10 months out of the year, working with Youth With A Mission (YWAM).  Every time Jessi would leave the US for Scotland again, my friends and I would joke that maybe the next time she returns, she would bring with her a bearded Scotsman that she fell head over heels for and that they would get married and live happily ever - and it actually happened!  Jessi and Pete got engaged in November and shortly after, Jessi came home for Christmas and Pete joined her to meet her family.  I was so excited to meet Pete over the holidays and see how incredibly giddy and happy Jessi was.  There’s really nothing better than seeing your friends in love, am I right? 


 Congratulations, Pete + Jessi!  I’m so looking forward to seeing you tie the knot in October!

PS: If you'd like to keep up with what Jessi is doing with YWAM in Scotland, you can do so here.